Disability or Capability.... What do you choose to see?

Different people perceive the world differently! Let's make this Children's Day 2020 inclusive. Let us decide to see ability not disability. I am grateful to all my friends with disabilities - visually challenged, hearing n speech impaired, those with special needs. I cherish the love n learning, goof-up times n guidance in their world. I pledge to learn more about disabled acheivers. And today I wish to bring attention particularly to a less known disability called Faceblindness and to the initiative taken by Dakshayani (herself Faceblind) in bringing awareness of this, with a hope of a more sensitive and sensible world. Wishing Happy Children's Day and Happy Diwali ! Here's another opportunity to dispel our ignorance and spread the light.......🙂 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short story - Sunshine Susan

Of Sons and lessons - Part 1

Musings on…. Stories of Respect: Going Beyond Gender